- Catherine Brown has been working in the field of health and wellness for fifteen years.
- Certified Yoga and Meditation teacher
- Yoga Nidra certified
- Trauma Support Specialist
- Practitioner Program: The Art of Holding Space
- Hosts multiple wellness retreats annually
- Master Level Reiki
- Director of the nonprofit Foxlily Farm, a healing center for trafficked women
Catherine has worked with all sorts of trauma situations, including with refugee and human trafficking situations. She takes a holistic approach to addressing trauma, including yoga, meditation, breath work, nutrition, bioneuroprogramming, quantum healing and is a plant medicine facilitator. She is certified as a Trauma Support Specialist.
Catherine holds a degree in Communications from Grand Valley State University. She went on to become a certified yoga and meditation teacher, working closely with refugees and trafficked women. She is a certified Trauma Support Specialist who is currently undergoing practitioner training at the Center for Holding Space. She is the director of the 501c3 nonprofit Foxlily Farm, where she is building a residential healing center for previously trafficked women.
Health, a Dotdash Meredith Brand, is an award-winning online resource for empathetic, trustworthy, and actionable health and wellness information so you can make the best choice for your health. We reach more than 9 million readers a month. We ensure the accuracy of our content by relying on seasoned health journalists, credentialed medical professionals and thorough fact checkers. Learn more about us and our editorial process.