- Natalie A Rahhal is a freelance journalist and editor with eight years of experience covering primarily health and science. Her work has appeared in outlets including CNBC Make It, Insider, The Guardian and National Geographic Travel. Previously, she was U.S. health editor at DailyMail.com, where she wrote about and directed coverage of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Natalie is a freelance health and science journalist published in outlets including National Geographic Travel, Insider and CNBC Make It
- Previously U.S. health editor at DailyMail.com, where she directed coverage of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Thousands of articles published on everything from healthy diets to ground-breaking technology for brain surgery and mental health to Covid vaccines and fitness routines
- Seasoned journalist with more than eight years of experience since graduating with a Master's from Columbia University's School of Journalism
Natalie Rahhal has been working in online media since 2014. After working in editorial design at The Atavist and covering intellectual property law for a trade publication, she joined the Daily Mail's New York office as a health reporter covering everything from fitness trends to medical breakthroughs, drug policy and personal health stories. Natalie became editor of the health vertical shortly before COVID-19 became a global pandemic, helming the outlet's coverage of the crisis and developing its system for tracking and visualizing national data. Since departing the Daily Mail, she's written for outlets including Verywell, National Geographic Travel and Business Insider.
Natalie graduated cum laude from Colorado College with a Bachelor of Sciences in English. She was editor-in-chief of the school's literary magazine and launched its first online edition. Natalie interned at Vanity Fair prior to attending the Columbia University School of Journalism and earning a Master of Science degree with a focus on written journalism and editorial design.
Health, a Dotdash Meredith Brand, is an award-winning online resource for empathetic, trustworthy, and actionable health and wellness information so you can make the best choice for your health. We reach more than 9 million readers a month. We ensure the accuracy of our content by relying on seasoned health journalists, credentialed medical professionals and thorough fact checkers. Learn more about us and our editorial process.